Chemistry is a subject that often gives students headache as it includes complex reactions and theories. But at the same time, Chemistry is very scoring subject.
In this video, I gave you some tips to score good marks or even full marks in this subject.
These tips are as follows :
1) Do each & every question from NCERT whether its examples or exercises.
2) Keep on revising the topics you have already learnt.
3) Just concentrate on one topic at a time instead of learning many topics at a time.
4) For p-block elements
Learn and write reactions many times & do all the conceptual questions.
5) Organic Chemistry takes time to be comfortable with all reactions. Learn and write all the name reactions. Do more and more conversions. Once you start doing more practice, you’ll feel it easier to do.
6) Try to complete organic part ahead of exams as it needs more revision.
7) Always study regularly and don’t take long break of days because you’ll forget many things.
8) Don’t study in stress, everything will go well 🙂
Hope you like this video 🙂
Music credit goes to –
Song – Itro & Tobu – Cloud 9 [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video link – https://youtu.be/VtKbiyyVZks
The TOBU Playlist: http://bit.ly/TobuNCS
➞ Spotify http://spoti.fi/NCS
➞ SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds
➞ Facebook http://facebook.com/NoCopyrightSounds
➞ Twitter http://twitter.com/NCSounds
➞ Google+ http://google.com/+nocopyrightsounds
➞ Spotify http://smarturl.it/Tobu_Spotify
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/7obu
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tobuofficial
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/tobuofficial
➞ YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tobuoffi…
➞ Spotify http://open.spotify.com/artist/6fEZjg…
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/officialitro
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/itromsc
➞ YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/official…
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/itro