Biology is a subject that is very interesting but due to complex names & concepts it seems hard.
Biology is very scoring subject if you study it properly.
In this video, i gave you some tips to score good marks in this biology.
These are as follows :-
1) Biology is a content heavy course and will require multiple readings. Read each and every line. Do all NCERT exercise questions.
2) Make point wise summaries in your own words for important topics and revise them everyday.
3) Remember to go through the textbook as often as possible and don’t try to memorise everything but try to understand the process.
4) Focus on NCERT books mainly, use reference books for doubts only.
5) Practice drawing neat diagrams as they will help you understand and in scoring marks.
6) Practice sample papers or last year papers to identify question types and your weak areas.
7) Tricky questions come from book only but there language changed to create confusion. For that, sample papers help.
8) Complete your practical file, do experiments properly because you can easily score 28-30 marks.
9) Revise the course as many times as possible.
Don’t take too much stress, everything will go well 🙂
Hope you like this video 🙂
Music credit goes to –
Song: JJD – Adventure [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/f2xGxd9xPYA
Connect with NCS: